Having a fundamental understanding of how one segment of an employee’s journey flows into another can be an obstacle many Payroll and HR benefits teams face.
However, with an easy to understand roadmap, FastPay makes it easy to visualize and comprehend seven key steps along your employee’s journey from pre-hire to retirement.
- Efficiently and effectively sourcing the best of the best talent for your business, and can set your company up for both sustainable and long-term success.
- The ease in which you transition a new hire to the onboarding process can make or break an employee’s first impression at a new company.
- Ensuring employees are paid accurately and on-time is critical for the success of your company.
Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Say good-bye to micromanagement by allowing employees the freedom to access paystubs, pay history, withholdings and more, from the comfort of their own home.
Time and Attendance
- Keep track of missed breaks and early/late clock-ins, as well as stay on top of any attendance issues that might signal employee burnout.
- Avoid hefty fines and legal penalties by ensuring your company is within compliance.
HR and Legal Resources/ Support
- FastPay’s top-of-the-line customer service provides professional support and resources to aid all your payroll and benefits questions.
This free infographic easily walks anyone through how FastPay streamlines your business’ workflow every step of the way.
Download your infographic to gain valuable insights on the impact automated and streamlined solutions can have on your employees and your company.